Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To My Best Friend

I believe that everybody that comes into ones life is there to serve a purpose. I have had many so called friends that have taught me what kind of person I definitely don't want to be. Then those are those that I have been envious of for one reason or another, only to discover there really wasn't anything to be envious of.

Recently I have found myself grateful to those of you who have stuck by me no matter what kinda crazy, insane or just plain stupid things I have done. Believe me there have been a lot.
I appreciate that I have such a wonderful support group (at least as my friends are concerned).

So.....to my bestest friend in the whole wide world.... you know who you are. I want to give you the props you deserve. We both know that without you I would not have made it through this past year of change. I love you.....for who you are and everything that comes in that crazy, zanie package of you. You have truly been like a sister I wish I could have had.

By the way I can't wait til we are 90 and looking back to this time in our lives and asking each other WHAT THE HELL WERE WE THINKING!!!!!!!!!!

So here is to another 20, 40, 60......years of craziness and above all happiness that I have chosen the best lifetime friend........

Of course we can't forget the REMEMBER WHENS.......awwwwwwe the memories

1 comment: