As I reflect on yet another year passing all I can say is WOW! Life has definitely thrown many of us (including me) a few curve balls this year. But I can honestly say that I have survived....a little bruised and scratched up but I am still standing. Maybe stronger now then ever before.
We all have been told what doesn't kill us makes us stronger well I am a new believer in that one.
I have been blessed this year to have a tight knit support group.....including those that are new members. Without all of them I don't think I would be here or at least as strong as I am.
I have done some crazy things this year and as I look back I can honestly say I don't regret one bit of it. One of my fondest memories was being a part of my friend's wedding, just thinking about it makes me smile. There are others like Jaide, my baby girl, and meeting new people and developing lasting relationships with them.
The saddest parts I have to deal with slowly and carefully. I am healing though and that makes it better. I watched my best friend go through a really hard time and there wasn't anything I could do to help her. I lost what I thought was the love of my life, believe me that was the hardest, but again I made it.
I moved.....moved way across the country and started over. I have made new friends here and enjoy the ones that I had. I am finally getting control of my life and having to answer to one person for the craziness I bring into my life guess who that is......ME!
So here is to saying goodbye to another year however trying and hard it was. I am still standing and looking forward to next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you chic!!! And you were there for me as much as you could and you'll never know how grateful I am!! :) Welcome to BLOGGYLAND!!
ReplyDelete